Thursday, October 27, 2011

My first blog

I am so excited to reveal this new adventure of mine....my photography blog!  I am beyond blessed to be able to chase this incredible dream of mine.  Being a full time social worker and full time mom, adding this dream (to my ever abundant plate of things to do) would never have come to fruition without my amazing husband; who helps take care of our children, supports me, encourages me, and loves me.  Words can't being to describe how infinitely grateful I am for him.  Of course, I would never have launched this business if it also weren't for the crazy support and encouragement that my family and friends have given me over these past several months.  Most importantly, I am eternally grateful to my creator and savior, Jesus Christ for blessing me with this gift.  I thank the Lord every day for all the blessings he has bestowed on me.  

Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with your God.  Micah 6:8



    

1 comment:

  1. Tammmy Sue, Just wanted you to know I got chicken skin just viewing your blog. Amazing- So proud you and all you have put into your passion!
    Keep up the good work friend

    ReplyDelete