Saturday, February 18, 2012

My studio

So, while the rest of our home is being remodeled, I figured it was time to remodel my studio and make it more cozy.  I am so proud of myself and what this place of mine has turned into. My bff, Ashley Freer assisted with the painting and cleaning out of the upstairs.   If not for her motivation, encouragement, and support, I don't know where I'd be. 

Please note, I hung all the curtains and rods myself, lol. Really proud of myself :)  My hunky hubs hung my photos of my gorgeous babes!  Thanks babe!

For the full effect, book a session with me and check it out :)




Also, note the bright blue chair, which I refurnished myself.  I'm becoming quite the domestic.  Thanks again, Ash for having my back with this chair!

Stay tuned for more blogs from my lastest shoots...coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment