Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pretty

Lilly Billy, Lizard Lilly, Lilly pad, or Pretty...we have so many names for you sweet thang. 

ahhh...this babe is so near and dear to my heart.  Her parents are one of my families very best friends.  We have shared so many memories already and look forward to the many more memories we are going to make as our children grow together.  I can't believe it's been a year since she was born.  She was born a little over a month before my son.  We have already arranged their marriage <3 

These are just a couple from her first birthday party.  Check out her beautiful cake!  Our talented friend., Michelle Kerekgyarto made it.  It was so amazing. 







This shoot was so fun for me, as it was my first cake smash. Who better to break me in, then Pretty? She was lovin the frosting. She didn't exactly get into the whole smash the cake thing, but really got into the whole lick the frosting thing. Then she was OVER it, lol. 








"Wha's that?












Happy First Birthday, Lil! 

**Love these headbands??  Our talented friend, Heather Stoker made them ;) I have such talented and amazing friends..  Find her on facebook.**

1 comment: